Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
365 Great 20 Minute Recipes
- 1 1⁄4 lbs sliced turkey cutlets
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried tarragon
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 cup chopped shallot
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- Season turkey with salt, pepper and 1 teaspoon tarragon. In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
- Add turkey and cook, turning once, until golden, 4-5 minutes. Remove to plate, leaving drippings in the pan.
- Add shallots to pan drippings and cook, stirring, until softened, about 1 minute.
- Add wine, raise heat to high, and cook, stirring up browned bits from bottom of pan, until reduced by 1/3, about 2 minutes.
- Add cream and remaining tarragon and cook until sauce slightly thickens, about 2 minutes.
- Return turkey and juices to sauce and cook until meat is heated through, about 1 minute.