Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
365 Great 20 Minute Recipes
Make and share this Turkey Tarragon recipe from Food.com.
- Season turkey with salt, pepper and 1 teaspoon tarragon. In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
- Add turkey and cook, turning once, until golden, 4-5 minutes. Remove to plate, leaving drippings in the pan.
- Add shallots to pan drippings and cook, stirring, until softened, about 1 minute.
- Add wine, raise heat to high, and cook, stirring up browned bits from bottom of pan, until reduced by 1/3, about 2 minutes.
- Add cream and remaining tarragon and cook until sauce slightly thickens, about 2 minutes.
- Return turkey and juices to sauce and cook until meat is heated through, about 1 minute.