Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Having to limit many foods from my diet, I have done a lot of experimenting and came up with some pretty decent combinations that are not only delicious, but healthy. This is one I make a lot.
- 453.59 g ground turkey
- 2.46 ml ground red pepper
- 2.46 ml garlic powder
- 4.92 ml sea salt
- tofutti better-than-cream-cheese
- tofutti sour cream
- taco shell
carolines cucumber spinach salsa
- 1 cucumber
- 2 fresh jalapenos, seeded
- 113.39 g canchopped green chilies
- 473.18 ml fresh Baby Spinach
- 59.14 ml fresh cilantro
- 9.85 ml minced garlic
- 14.79 ml lime juice
- 1.23 ml ground red pepper
- 1.23 ml salt
- Brown turkey with a tblsp of olive oil.
- Add red pepper, garlic powder and salt.
- Spread a layer of tofutti better than cream cheese on the bottom of a taco shell.
- Add meat mixture.
- Add 2 heaping teaspoons of the Cucumber salsa.
- Top with tofutti sour creamServe.
- You may also add guacamole if desired.