Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This soup is a reasonably healthy and quick dinner!
- 1 1⁄4 lbs ground turkey
- 1 medium onion
- 1 (15 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can Rotel tomatoes & chilies
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, undrained
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans, undrained
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package dry ranch dressing mix
- Brown the turkey and onion.
- Add to a pot with the remaining ingredients.
- Cook over medium low heat for 30 minutes.
I have made this many times and add turkey breast chunks instead of ground turkey. I also really like veggies so I added a lot of peppers, onions, and celery. This is one of my favorites! It usually turns out more like a chili but it is so good!
I usually make the hamburger version of this dish but had ground turkey thawed. It was wonderful! I did not have Rotel on hand and it was still really good. Thanks Ms. Wheeler!
This was a good soup. The only thing I did different was to add a little water so there would be more broth. Thanks Kimberly Wheeler. Bullwinkle.