Prep 30 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Hearty and makes a large batch. Yummy!
- 6 turkey wings
- 3 cups rice (not instant)
- 2 (1 1/4 ounce) packets taco seasoning
- 1 (9 ounce) can green enchilada sauce
- 1 (9 ounce) can red enchilada sauce
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1 onion, chopped
- water, as needed
- Bake at 350*.
- Turkey Wings in a pan with about
- 2 Cups. Water for 3 hours till falling of of the bones.
- Remove Turkey to cool.
- Pour broth in large Dutch oven and add chopped onion and cook till tender.
- Add 3 cups of rice ( not Instant) and enough water to cook the rice (one knuckle on finger above rice). Cook until done.
- When rice is done add:
- Turkey Meat pulled from bones.
- 2 pkgs Taco Seasoning.
- 2 cans Enchilada Sauce.
- 1 can Corn Drained.
- Stir in and let warm. You may add water to thin or leave thick as stew.
- Serve with grated Cheddar Cheese and Tortilla Chips.