Recipe by Claudia Dawn
One serving only calls for 1/2 cup of ground turkey/taco mix; but I fry up one pound and add 1 pkg of taco mix and freeze the leftovers for future use. 5 points per serving
Top Review by LARavenscroft
This is a great idea! We had this for our dinner tonight and I froze the leftover meat mixture so that I can have taco salads for my lunch. Thanks for posting this Claudia! Made for Fall 2009 PAC.
- 453.59 g ground turkey
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- 29.58 ml sour cream
- 29.58 ml salsa
- 28.39 ml diced tomato
- 354.88 ml shredded lettuce
- 29.58 ml shredded cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare taco mixture according to the directions on the package of taco mix.
- For individual servings, take 1/2 C of the taco/meat mixture and add to the remaining ingredients.
- Freeze the remaining taco/meat mixture for future use or treat the rest of your family to tacos while you diet.