Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Great if you need to use up that leftover turkey!
Make and share this Turkey Taco Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (10 ounce) packageprebaked thin italian prepared pizza crust (12 inch)
- 1⁄2 cup Old El Paso taco sauce
- 2 cups chopped cooked turkey
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, and
- cheddar cheese, blend (6 oz)
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 medium tomatoes, seeded, chopped (cup)
- 1⁄2 cup crushed nacho cheese flavored tortilla chips
- Heat oven to 450°F On cookie sheet, place pizza crust. In small bowl, stirtaco sauce and turkey.
- Spread turkey mixture over pizza crust, leaving 1-inch border. Top with cheese. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and pizza is thoroughly heated.
- Drop sour cream by teaspoonfuls over pizza. Top with lettuce, tomato and tortilla chips. Cut into 8 wedges.
We loved this! I had leftover turkey to use so this recipe fit the bill. I'm so happy that I found it. The only thing that I did different was to use Mexican blend cheese. Thank you so much for a new family favorite! Made for 12 Days of Christmas recipe swap.