Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a family favorite, besides eating it with hero rolls we also use it like a dip for tortilla chips and as burrito filling. This makes a pretty good OAMC recipe if you make more than one batch. You can also use other cheese I like using pepper jack or cheddar.
- Heat oil in skillet and cook turkey meat until browned. Drain meat.
- In a large pot over low heat mix turkey, enchilada sauce, refried beans, taco seasoning, and salsa.
- Cook over low heat for approximately 30 minutes or until mixture is thickened.
- Remove from heat and add velveeta and stir,.
- Spoon into rolls. Top with lettuce and tomato and serve.