Recipe by catercow
This is my own little make shift recipe I created for the 'Swedish Day' entree at my house. It's really quite simple (credit for the turkey meatball recipe goes to Chef #296027. p.s. this recipe is for two as it makes around 10 meatballs
- 3⁄4 lb ground turkey breast
- 3⁄4 egg
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package brown gravy mix
- 2 cups egg noodles
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the turkey breast with the egg, breadcrumbs, and seasonings and form into 10 little meatballs.
- Place on foil lined cookie sheet and bake at 375°F for 20-25 minutes (but keep watch in case they brown faster).
- Meanwhile, prepare the egg noodles and brown gravy mix according to the packaging.
- When the noodles are cooked, drain well and return to the pot. Mix in the brown gravy and stir well.
- Remove the meatballs from the cookie sheet and divide the noodles and meatballs into bowls. Serve and enjoy!