Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
We made this to use up some of our leftover Christmas turkey. It was delicious!
- 2 cups sushi rice, prepared
- 2 sheets nori
- 1⁄4 cup cooked turkey
- 1⁄4 avocado, cut into strips
- 1⁄2 carrot, cut into strips
- 1⁄4 cucumber, cut into strips
- 2 teaspoons wasabi
- Place the nori on a bamboo mat, shiny side down.
- Spread 1 Cup of rice on the nori.
- Spread 1 tspn of wasabi along the edge of the rice.
- Arrange half the turkey, avocado, carrot, and cucumber along the edge of the rice.
- Using the bamboo mat, roll the nori, forming a log.
- Moisten the edge of the nori with water to seal.
- Cut in half to form 2 single serve rolls, or cut into 6 finger food slices.