1/1 Photo of Turkey Sushi
Sara 76's Note:
We made this to use up some of our leftover Christmas turkey. It was delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the nori on a bamboo mat, shiny side down.
- 2Spread 1 Cup of rice on the nori.
- 3Spread 1 tspn of wasabi along the edge of the rice.
- 4Arrange half the turkey, avocado, carrot, and cucumber along the edge of the rice.
- 5Using the bamboo mat, roll the nori, forming a log.
- 6Moisten the edge of the nori with water to seal.
- 7Cut in half to form 2 single serve rolls, or cut into 6 finger food slices.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey Sushi
Serving Size: 1 (193 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1546.3
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 26.6 mg
- Sodium 78.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 315.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.9 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 37.8 g