Yummy! Wondering what to do with that leftover turkey and stuffing? Here's the ideal way to use it up.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350ºF and transfer stuffing into a small baking dish.
- 2Place dish in oven and reheat 12 to 15 minutes, until warmed through.
- 3Heat a pot over moderate heat and add olive oil.
- 4Work close to the stove and add vegetables as you chop.
- 5Chop carrots into a small dice or slice thin.
- 6Add celery and onion and lightly season vegetables with salt and pepper.
- 7Add bay leaf and stock and bring liquid to a boil by raising heat.
- 8Add turkey and reduce heat to simmer.
- 9Simmer until vegetables are cooked until tender, about 10 minutes.
- 10Stir in the parsley, and peas.
- 11Remove stuffing from oven.
- 12Using an ice cream scoop, place a generous scoop of stuffing in the center of a soup bowl.
- 13Ladle soup around stuffing ball.
- 14Pull spoonfuls of stuffing away as you eat through your bowl of soup.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey & Stuffing Soup
Serving Size: 1 (648 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 546.0
- Calories from Fat 189
- Total Fat 21.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 83.5 mg
- Sodium 1316.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 11.1 g
- Protein 38.9 g