Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
Yummy! Wondering what to do with that leftover turkey and stuffing? Here's the ideal way to use it up.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF and transfer stuffing into a small baking dish.
- Place dish in oven and reheat 12 to 15 minutes, until warmed through.
- Heat a pot over moderate heat and add olive oil.
- Work close to the stove and add vegetables as you chop.
- Chop carrots into a small dice or slice thin.
- Add celery and onion and lightly season vegetables with salt and pepper.
- Add bay leaf and stock and bring liquid to a boil by raising heat.
- Add turkey and reduce heat to simmer.
- Simmer until vegetables are cooked until tender, about 10 minutes.
- Stir in the parsley, and peas.
- Remove stuffing from oven.
- Using an ice cream scoop, place a generous scoop of stuffing in the center of a soup bowl.
- Ladle soup around stuffing ball.
- Pull spoonfuls of stuffing away as you eat through your bowl of soup.
Exactly what I was looking for. Turned out flavorful and the stuffing addition makes a great presentaton. It was a delicous combo.