Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a quick and easy way to use leftovers!! I have also made the pie with cooked chicken.
- 2 cups cooked turkey breast, cubed
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 1 can mixed vegetables
- 1 can cream of chicken soup, & mushroom soup
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh thyme
- 1 prepared pie crust, thawed
- 1 box seasoned stuffing mix
- 1 teaspoon instant chicken broth
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the turkey, green onions, mixed vegetables, cream of chicken& mushroom soup and thyme until combined.
- Pour into thawed pie crust.
- Prepare the stuffing mix, using the"Oven Baked" directions on the box.
- Spoon stuffing onto the vegetable/turkey mixture.
- Sprinkle with powdered chicken broth.
- Cover pie with foil and put on a baking sheet to catch any spills.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and bake for 20-30 minutes more, or till bubbly.
Loved it! Only thing I changed was I don't sprinkle with the instant chicken broth. The first time I used it as directed but I didn't think it added to the recipe.
Very tasty! I used frozen mixed vegetables, added 1/3 cup milk, and baked it in a 1 1/2 qt. round Pyrex casserole dish which was perfect. It made 6 servings - 3 one night and 3 the next that reheated well in the microwave. Will definitely make again!
This was great. Will make again for sure. Great way to use turkey leftovers, however, I par cooked my own favorite vegetables instead of canned vegetables.