Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a quick and easy way to use leftovers!! I have also made the pie with cooked chicken.
Make and share this Turkey & Stuffing Pot Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the turkey, green onions, mixed vegetables, cream of chicken& mushroom soup and thyme until combined.
- Pour into thawed pie crust.
- Prepare the stuffing mix, using the"Oven Baked" directions on the box.
- Spoon stuffing onto the vegetable/turkey mixture.
- Sprinkle with powdered chicken broth.
- Cover pie with foil and put on a baking sheet to catch any spills.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and bake for 20-30 minutes more, or till bubbly.