1 hr 15 mins
Missy Merrill's Note:
This is a quick and easy way to use leftovers!! I have also made the pie with cooked chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a large mixing bowl, mix the turkey, green onions, mixed vegetables, cream of chicken& mushroom soup and thyme until combined.
- 3Pour into thawed pie crust.
- 4Prepare the stuffing mix, using the"Oven Baked" directions on the box.
- 5Spoon stuffing onto the vegetable/turkey mixture.
- 6Sprinkle with powdered chicken broth.
- 7Cover pie with foil and put on a baking sheet to catch any spills.
- 8Bake for 30 minutes.
- 9Uncover and bake for 20-30 minutes more, or till bubbly.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey & Stuffing Pot Pie
Serving Size: 1 (1084 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 254.6
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 3.2 mg
- Sodium 781.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 5.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: