Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
I cut out this recipe a few years ago and used it a couple of times. Since cutting it out I change a couple of things - more turkey for one thing.
- 2 cups leftover cooked turkey, chopped very small
- 4 -5 cups of leftover prepared stuffing
- 2 lightly beaten eggs
- 1 small onion, diced (only if you like onions)
whatever you like on your turkey sandwiches
- cranberry sauce (optional)
- lettuce (optional)
- mayonnaise (optional)
- mustard (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425°F; grease cookie sheet.
- In large bowl stir chopped turkey, stuffing and eggs, and optional onions - mix well. (Also if mixture seems dry add a little water).
- Scoop mixture into cookie sheet, and make 3 inch round flat patties for burgers, and for loaf just mound mixture into a loaf.
- Roast burgers for about 20 minutes, or until lightly browned on both sides, and for loaf roast for about 35 minutes or until light browned and with a temp of 165°F inside (cook fully).
- Serve burgers however you like them! or serve loaf just like a meatloaf!