Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
From the City Times newspaper. Following are the ingredients for 1 serving at 100%(net quantity)
- 5 ml sunflower oil
- 2 small cooking apples, peeled and chopped
- 5 ml ground cinnamon
- 50 g no soak dried apricots, chopped
- 50 g no soak dried peaches, chopped
- 50 g raisins
- 100 g almonds
- 3 tablespoons water
- Following is the method for stuffing: Heat oil in a non-stick pan.
- Fry onions until soft- 5 to 8 minutes.
- Add apples.
- Cook for 3 minutes.
- Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Cook for 5 minutes.
- Folowing is the method to prepare the dish: Spread out the turkey breast thinly.
- Place stuffing on the breast.
- Form a roll, rolling the breast.
- Tie with a twine to hold it firm.
- Sear all around.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180C for 35-40 minutes until well done.
- Prepare a nice presentation on a plate with your choice of vegetables and roast potatoes.