Recipe by Adam Zewe
This is an easy and tasty dish that has always been a real crowd pleaser when I've made it.
- 1 1⁄4 cups boiling water
- 4 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 4 cups pepperidge farm herb seasoned stuffing mix
- 2 cups cooked broccoli, cuts
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cancampbell's low-fat cream of celery soup
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk
- 1 cup shredded low-fat cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix water and butter. Add stuffing. Mix lightly.
- Spoon into 2 quart shallow baking dish. Top with broccoli and turkey.
- Mix soup, milk, and 1/2 cup cheese and pour over turkey mixture. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or untill hot.