Mimi in Maine's Note:
This is a wonderful leftover turkey panini. It is stuffed with all the good stuff from a turkey dinner. Put on more than it calls for it you would like. It may ooze out the sides and you will need a fork, but it is yummy! Don't overstuff it or your panini grill with be sharing it with you. If you want to make your own cranberry-orange relish I recommend Cranberry-Orange Relish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread the 4 slices of bread with mayonnaise.
- 2Put a layer of turkey to fit the bread, a layer of stuffing and turnip.
- 3Then place the onions on top of this.
- 4Lastly the cranberry-orange relish.
- 5Put the other bread on top and butter each slice.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey, Stuffing, & Cranberry Orange Panini
Serving Size: 1 (820 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 640.2
- Calories from Fat 189
- Total Fat 21.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 25.8 mg
- Sodium 1140.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 99.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.7 g
- Sugars 11.8 g
- Protein 14.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: