Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a wonderful leftover turkey panini. It is stuffed with all the good stuff from a turkey dinner. Put on more than it calls for it you would like. It may ooze out the sides and you will need a fork, but it is yummy! Don't overstuff it or your panini grill with be sharing it with you. If you want to make your own cranberry-orange relish I recommend Cranberry-Orange Relish.
- Spread the 4 slices of bread with mayonnaise.
- Put a layer of turkey to fit the bread, a layer of stuffing and turnip.
- Then place the onions on top of this.
- Lastly the cranberry-orange relish.
- Put the other bread on top and butter each slice.