Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a wonderful leftover turkey panini. It is stuffed with all the good stuff from a turkey dinner. Put on more than it calls for it you would like. It may ooze out the sides and you will need a fork, but it is yummy! Don't overstuff it or your panini grill with be sharing it with you. If you want to make your own cranberry-orange relish I recommend Cranberry-Orange Relish.
- 4 slices of rustic country bread
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 slices cooked turkey, thin slices (to fit the bread)
- 4 tablespoons prepared stuffing
- 4 tablespoons cooked mashed turnips
- 6 small cooked onions
- 4 tablespoons cranberry-orange relish
- 4 teaspoons butter (for grilling side of bread)
- Spread the 4 slices of bread with mayonnaise.
- Put a layer of turkey to fit the bread, a layer of stuffing and turnip.
- Then place the onions on top of this.
- Lastly the cranberry-orange relish.
- Put the other bread on top and butter each slice.