Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
A delicious, filling casserole that takes only a few minutes to put together. Almost as tasty as Thanksgiving dinner, with a lot less trouble!
- 1 1⁄4 cups boiling water
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 4 cups seasoned stuffing mix
- 1 cup raw broccoli
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1 cup shredded American cheese
- Add water and melted butter to stuffing, mix.
- Cover bottom of 9x13 baking dish with stuffing.
- Arrange broccoli and turkey over stuffing.
- In separate bowl, mix soup, milk, and 1/2 cup of each kind of cheese.
- Pour over broccoli and turkey layer.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese over soup layer.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
An easy dish to prepare, and when finished, quite lovely to behold. My husband loved this, and my children said it was good in spite of the broccoli! Although the taste was exceptional, next time I prepare this I'll use exactly half the cheese the recipe called for, because I found the other flavors were a bit overpowered by the specified amount of cheese. Just a personal judgement. This recipe is definitely worth a try. Makes your house smell like Thanksgiving dinner cooking ... any day of the year!
Very nice easy dinner. I made it exactly as is. NO changes, but I really did enjoy it.