1/1 Photo of Turkey & Stuffing Casserole
mal in missouri's Note:
A delicious, filling casserole that takes only a few minutes to put together. Almost as tasty as Thanksgiving dinner, with a lot less trouble!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add water and melted butter to stuffing, mix.
- 2Cover bottom of 9x13 baking dish with stuffing.
- 3Arrange broccoli and turkey over stuffing.
- 4In separate bowl, mix soup, milk, and 1/2 cup of each kind of cheese.
- 5Pour over broccoli and turkey layer.
- 6Sprinkle remaining cheese over soup layer.
- 7Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey & Stuffing Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (210 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 272.2
- Calories from Fat 168
- Total Fat 18.7 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 81.0 mg
- Sodium 479.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 20.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
seasoned stuffing mix