A great dish to use up leftover turkey.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F; grease a 13 by 9 inch glass casserole dish with vegetable oil.
- 2In a medium bowl, stir together the turkey, soup, and sour cream.
- 3Place the mixture in the prepared baking dish and pat down evenly with back of a spoon.
- 4In a clean medium bowl, stir together the stuffing mix, butter, and broth. Spread evenly over the turkey mixture.
- 5Bake for 30-40 minutes, until the stuffing topping is browned and the casserole is hot and bubbly. (I like to serve cranberry sauce with this dish -- like a turkey dinner).
- 6(I prefer to use unsalted butter and low sodium chicken broth in this recipe).
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey Stuffing Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (219 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 401.1
- Calories from Fat 283
- Total Fat 31.4 g
- Saturated Fat 17.7 g
- Cholesterol 113.3 mg
- Sodium 501.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 23.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
herb seasoned stuffing mix