- 1 lb ground turkey
- 2 tablespoons pepper
- 1 tablespoon season salt
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup rice
- 4 bell peppers, cut in half
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1⁄2 soup can water
- 0.5 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 cup shredded lowfat mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix turkey, pepper, season salt, paprika, onion and rice. Stuff into halved peppers and lay in sprayed pan.
- In a bowl, mix tomato soup, water, tomato paste, pepper and Italian seasoning.
- Bake covered 1 hour at 350* and top with low fat mozzarella cheese to serve. You can also cover with the cheese and bake uncovered an additional 5 minutes to melt.