Turkey Stuffed Bell Peppers
- In a large sauce pan bring water to a boil. While waiting remove seeds and stems from the peppers.
- Place peppers carefully into the pot standing up, completely immersed, for 4 minutes. Remove with a large slotted spoon, and place on paper towels open side down.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Brown the turkey and onions in a skillet.
- Add rice, diced tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce, ketchup, salt, basil, and ground pepper on medium for 10 minutes.
- Place peppers in to baking dish and fill. sprinkle the cheese over the top and bake for 10-15 minutes.