This is a recipe I started making with beef, but tried it with turkey and it turned out even better! Only 8 weight watchers points per serving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 5 ounces plain fat-free yogurt
- 3 ounces reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon table salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 beef bouillon cube
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup onion, preferably green
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1 cup water, cold
- 1/2 lb lean ground turkey
- 8 ounces yolk-free egg noodles
- 1n a large pot, boil water, add noodles and strain when cooked.
- 2While noodles are cooking, sautee the onions and garlic in olive oil until clear.
- 3Add turkey, parsley, pepper and salt, and cook on medium to medium high until done.
- 4Add beef broth cube and cold water and stir until dissolved.
- 5Next, add yogurt and sour cream and cook on medium low until thickened.
- 6Combine sauce with noodles, and serve.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey Stroganoff - Low Fat/Calories
Serving Size: 1 (192 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 173.9
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 53.8 mg
- Sodium 825.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 12.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
yolk-free egg noodles