Recipe by cricketbird
Delicious, and easy to prepare. You can substitue ground chicken for the ground turkey if you like.
- 1 (16 ounce) package wide egg noodles
- 1⁄8 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 lb mushroom, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 tablespoon cooking sherry
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 cup sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook egg noodles accordiing to package directions, drain and keep warm.
- In a large skillet, melt butter.
- Add opion, mushrooms and garlic, saute 5 minutes or until onion is tender.
- With slotted spoon, remove mixture.
- Add turkey to skillet and cook, stirring until browned.
- Spoon off drippings and discard.
- Add sherry, dillweed, salt, paprika and pepper.
- Return onion and mushroom mixture to skillet, cook 2 minutes.
- Stir in soup and simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Fold in sour cream.
- Mix with noodles.