- 1 lb lean ground turkey
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of broccoli soup
- 1 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1 (16 ounce) package cooked spiral shaped pasta
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can green beans
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook and drain the ground turkey.
- Stir in the cream of broccoli soups and the optional green beans.
- Cover and set at a low simmer while the pasta is prepared.
- Mix the sour cream with the warm, cooked and drained pasta.
- Add the turkey and soup mixture to the pasta and stir.
- Salt and pepper to taste.