Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is a good meal. I also use variations with like chicken and pork. It's a very tastey recipe.
- 2 1⁄4 lbs boneless turkey breast
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3⁄4 cup uncooked rice
- 29 ounces chicken broth
- 5 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen broccoli spears
- 1 lb carrot, thinly sliced
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 (14 ounce) can bean sprouts, drained
- Cut turkey into 2-inch strips.
- In a wok, stir-fry turkey in bathes in oil for 5-7 minutes.
- Set turkey aside.
- Add rice, 3 ½ cups broth, soy sauce, garlic, ginger and pepper to pan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until rice is tender.
- Cut broccoli in 3-inch pieces. Add broccoli, carrots and onions to rice mixture; simmer 3-5 minutes.
- Combine cornstarch and remaining broth; add to pan.
- Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- Stir in turkey and bean sprouts; heat through.