Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Was looking for lower-sodium stews with lots of veggies, but had little success. I decided to create my own!
- 2 lbs ground turkey
- 4 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1⁄2 cup diced tomato
- 2 tablespoons minced onions
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 3 (15 ounce) cans Veg-All (drained and rinsed)
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can whole kernel corn (drained and rinsed)
- 1 cup chopped fresh kale
- 1 cup uncooked macaroni
- 2 tablespoons italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 1 (15 ounce) can Campbell's French onion soup
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- In skillet brown ground turkey with onion and garlic. Drain and add to stock pot. Add all other ingredients. Mix. Add enough water to cover and bring to a boil. Lower temperature to simmer for 30 minutes. Serve hot.
- ** It is VERY important to drain and rinse the canned veggies to lower the sodium. If you have fresh veggies onhand, you'll want to steam before using in this recipe!