Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 1⁄2 lbs turkey parts, skinned
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 green pepper, coarsely chop
- 2 garlic, finely chopped
- 1 cup celery, Coarsely chopped
- 19 ounces tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup mushroom, Sliced
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 cup potato, Peeled, chopped
- 1 cup frozen green pea
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper, Ground
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon thyme
- Cut turkey parts into bite sized pieces.
- In a large skillet or saucepan, combine turkey paprika. cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, about 5 minutes and meat is browned.
- Remove turkey and set aside.
- Place onions, green pepper, garlic, celery and mushrooms in skillet.
- Cook, stirring constantly about 4 minutes and vegetables are tender.
- Add tomatoes, chicken stock, potatoes, peas, parsley, pepper, oregano and thyme; mix well.
- Add reserved turkey, cooked covered over low heat about 40 minutes or until meat is fork tender.
- Serve on hot rice.