Recipe by punkyluv
I got this from Betty Crockers fun summer appetizers 2006. These are good to make for any type of get together, They are easy and delicious! I always bring home an empty platter lol. I make them without the red bell pepper though.
- 4 flour tortillas (8-10 inch I use the flavored ones like spinach or tomato basil)
- 1 (8 ounce) container cream cheese with vegetables (i use two per package of tortillas)
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 3 cups lightly packed spinach leaves
- 1⁄2 lb thinly sliced cooked turkey (from deli)
Directions See How It's Made
- .Spread tortillas evenly with cream cheese. Place 1/4 of the bell peppers evenly over cream cheese on each tortilla. then layer the spinach leaves tp within 1 in of top edge. Evenly layer turkey slices over spinach.
- Tighly rollup each tortilla from bottom edge.Wrap rolls individually in plastic wrap; Refigerate at least one hour but no longer than 24 hours.Trim uneven ends. Cut rolls into 1-inch slices. Arrange on platter.