Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
I got this recipe from my friend, Lynsey. She makes this stuff, and it's so very good.
- 453.59 g ground turkey
- 473.18 ml mild cheddar cheese, shredded
- 236.59 ml sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 473.18 ml mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 283.49 g package frozen chopped spinach
- 297.66 g can Campbell's cheddar cheese soup
- 118.29 ml milk
- 2 eggs
- 4.92 ml garlic salt
- lasagna noodle, prepared
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Brown turkey and drain. Add garlic salt, soup and milk and stir together.
- Thaw spinach under lukewarm running water in a colander and squeeze ALL water out.
- Mix cheeses (keep a handful for toppings), eggs, and spinach in a large bowl - it's easiest to mix this with your hands.
- In a large baking dish, layer noodles, meat mixture, and cheese mixture.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.
- Remove foil and sprinkle remaining cheese on top. Return to oven and bake until top is starting to brown and lasagna is bubbly.