1/2 Photos of Turkey Spinach Lasagna
Panhandle Sam's Note:
I got this recipe from my friend, Lynsey. She makes this stuff, and it's so very good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 2 cups mild cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can Campbell's cheddar cheese soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- lasagna noodle, prepared
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1Brown turkey and drain. Add garlic salt, soup and milk and stir together.
- 2Thaw spinach under lukewarm running water in a colander and squeeze ALL water out.
- 3Mix cheeses (keep a handful for toppings), eggs, and spinach in a large bowl - it's easiest to mix this with your hands.
- 4In a large baking dish, layer noodles, meat mixture, and cheese mixture.
- 5Cover with foil and bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.
- 6Remove foil and sprinkle remaining cheese on top. Return to oven and bake until top is starting to brown and lasagna is bubbly.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey Spinach Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 349.1
- Calories from Fat 224
- Total Fat 24.9 g
- Saturated Fat 13.6 g
- Cholesterol 150.3 mg
- Sodium 561.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 27.2 g