I got this recipe from my friend, Lynsey. She makes this stuff, and it's so very good.
Make and share this Turkey Spinach Lasagna recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 2 cups mild cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can Campbell's cheddar cheese soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- lasagna noodle, prepared
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Brown turkey and drain. Add garlic salt, soup and milk and stir together.
- Thaw spinach under lukewarm running water in a colander and squeeze ALL water out.
- Mix cheeses (keep a handful for toppings), eggs, and spinach in a large bowl - it's easiest to mix this with your hands.
- In a large baking dish, layer noodles, meat mixture, and cheese mixture.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.
- Remove foil and sprinkle remaining cheese on top. Return to oven and bake until top is starting to brown and lasagna is bubbly.