Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I first had these burgers at my sister's house. They are the most flavorful turkey burgers I have ever tried ... especially when they have the added smokey flavor of cooking them on a BBQ. I have used both feta and blue cheese ... either is delicious!
- 566.99 g package ground turkey breast
- 283.49 g fresh Baby Spinach
- 29.58 ml feta cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 4.92 ml salt
- 2.46 ml pepper
- 0.59 ml cayenne
- Place ground turkey in a mixing bowl.
- Finely chop the fresh spinach (to reduce the volume) and add to bowl.
- Add rest of ingredients to bowl.
- Mix well and form into patties.
- Can be cooked in a grill pan on the BBQ, sauteed in a pan on the stovetop, or broiled in the oven.