Recipe by Donna Matthews
I first had these burgers at my sister's house. They are the most flavorful turkey burgers I have ever tried ... especially when they have the added smokey flavor of cooking them on a BBQ. I have used both feta and blue cheese ... either is delicious!
- 1 (20 ounce) package ground turkey breast
- 10 ounces fresh Baby Spinach
- 2 tablespoons feta cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne
Directions See How It's Made
- Place ground turkey in a mixing bowl.
- Finely chop the fresh spinach (to reduce the volume) and add to bowl.
- Add rest of ingredients to bowl.
- Mix well and form into patties.
- Can be cooked in a grill pan on the BBQ, sauteed in a pan on the stovetop, or broiled in the oven.