1/1 Photo of Turkey Spinach Burgers
Ma Field's Note:
A completely different take for the grill. Try seasoned feta for even more Greek Isle flavor. Be sure to squeeze as much water as possible from the spinach so the burgers will stick together well. You might also consider shaping these into half-circles and serving in split pitas. Yum!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 lb ground turkey (or ground chicken)
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 tablespoon all purpose Greek seasoning
- 4 teaspoons cucumber ranch salad dressing (optional)
- 1 red onion, sliced into rings (optional)
- 4 onion rolls, split (optional)
- 1Combine first four ingredients. Mix until well blended. Shape into four patties.
- 2Grill or panfry 8-10 minutes per side.
- 3Serve with optional rolls topped with onion and dressing.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey Spinach Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (299 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 272.7
- Calories from Fat 147
- Total Fat 16.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 116.4 mg
- Sodium 494.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 26.9 g