A completely different take for the grill. Try seasoned feta for even more Greek Isle flavor. Be sure to squeeze as much water as possible from the spinach so the burgers will stick together well. You might also consider shaping these into half-circles and serving in split pitas. Yum!
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 lb ground turkey (or ground chicken)
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 tablespoon all purpose Greek seasoning
- 4 teaspoons cucumber ranch salad dressing (optional)
- 1 red onion, sliced into rings (optional)
- 4 onion rolls, split (optional)
- Combine first four ingredients. Mix until well blended. Shape into four patties.
- Grill or panfry 8-10 minutes per side.
- Serve with optional rolls topped with onion and dressing.
Thanks for the great recipe! My son and I loved them. I made a bunch of tiny ones to throw in my salad or just pop in case I am on the run. I cooked them over the stove and they came out super juicy. I did add some olive oil into the mixture because ground turkey tends to come out dry when I cook it. I also added a lemon juice. Thanks again.
Delicious burger. Instead of using the suggested cucumber ranch dressing, I just made up my own using some of the all purpose Greek seasoning. :)