Recipe by LilPinkieJ
I got this from my MIL. I had it at her house one day after Thanksgiving, and I nearly slurped up the whole pan. That is something else considering I usually avoid her cooking as much as I can.
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium carrot, chopped
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 1⁄2 cups chicken broth
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 1⁄2 cups cooked turkey breast, cubed
- 6 ounces spaghetti, Uncooked and broken in 2-inch pieces
- 1⁄2 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small pan, saute the vegetables in butter until tender.
- In a large bowl, combine the broth, soup, salt and pepper.
- In a 2-1/2-qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray,layer the turkey, spaghetti and vegetable mixture. Pour broth mixture over top.
- Cover and bake at 350F for 70-80 minute or until spaghetti is tender,stirring once.
- Uncover; sprinkle with cheese and paprika. Bake 5- 10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.