Recipe by dicentra
This is from “The Unwatched Pot”. What do you do with a turkey carcass? This! You could make this OAMC too, just freeze before you put the biscuits on the soup.
- 1 turkey carcass, broken up
- 8 cups water
- 1 tablespoon instant chicken bouillon
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 1⁄2 cup carrot, diced
- 1 turnip, peeled and diced
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 (12 ounce) package refrigerated biscuits
Directions See How It's Made
- Put all of the ingredients except for the biscuits in the crock pot.
- Cover and cook on low 7-9 hours.
- Remove turkey carcass pieces; separate meat from bone and return meat to the soup.
- Separate biscuits; place on top of soup.
- Cover; cook on high 15-20 minutes.