Prep 20 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Healthy turkey soup and easy to make. Great for leftover turkey
- 4 1⁄2 lbs turkey
- 16 ounces uncooked brown rice
- 6 ounces uncooked seasoned rice
- 1 bag frozen lima beans
- 4 onions
- 4 stalks celery
- In a large soup pot added the turkey.
- add water to cover.
- add 1 bag of frozen lima.
- dice 4 onions and add.
- dice 4 stalks of celery and add.
- add more water to cover.
- add salt and pepper to taste.
- once the water starts to boil add the cup of brown rice.
- next add the 6 oz box of seasoned rice and the seasoning.
- add final amount of water to make 40 cups.
- after the soup has cooked for a couple of hours check for seasoning.