1/3 Photos of Turkey Soup
4 hrs 10 mins
I was trying to figure out what to do with my turkey after Thanksgiving and this is what happened. I really thought it was wonderful! You could do this in a slow cooker with little alteration...it would just take longer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place turkey carcass into a stock pot and cover with water.
- 2Bring to a low boil and cook until meat falls easily from the bone.
- 3Pour stock and bones into a colander with a bowl underneath to catch the stock.
- 4Separate the meat from the bones and put meat into stock.
- 5Return the stock to the stock pot.
- 6Put pot back on low heat and put in rosemary, pepper, carrots and celery.
- 7Cook until soft.
- 8Take about 2 cups of stock out of pot and stir fettuccini sauce mix into it, then slowly stir it into the stock pot.
- 9Cook at least 10-15 minutes.
- 10Stir in noodles and cook 10-15 minutes or until the noodles are done.
- 11*Soup is thicker and creamier next day.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey Soup
Serving Size: 1 (54 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 26.5
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.5 mg
- Sodium 992.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Farm House fettuccine noodle mix