- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 (8 ounce) can Rotel tomatoes & chilies
- 6 whole wheat tortillas
- 0.5 (15 ounce) can fat-free refried beans
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 6 tablespoons nonfat sour cream
- 6 tablespoons salsa
- 3⁄4 cup lettuce, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown turkey in pan (no oil or water needed) over medium-high heat.
- Once turkey is browned, add can of Ro-Tel and water. Mix well, cover, reduce heat to low and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Divide remaining ingredients equally for 6 servings.
- Spread refried beans onto tortilla and microwave for 25 seconds to warm.
- Sprinkle cheese onto the beans and spoon turkey mixture on top of the cheese.
- Add remaining ingredients to the soft taco and enjoy!