Prep 20 mins
Cook 4 hrs 30 mins
Great recipe for leftover turkey, and a nice alternative for ground beef.
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 sweet pepper, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless turkey, finely chopped
- 1 cup chili sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- Place onion, sweet pepper, and turkey in a slow cooker.
- Combine chili sauce, salt, garlic, mustard, and pepper and pour over turkey mixture, and mix well.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 1/2 - 6 hours.
- Serve on homemade bread, or sandwich rolls.