Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is an old favorite. Not your usual Sloppy Joe. No tomatos are used in this recipe. We do the same thing with ground beef but we are trying to eat healthier by not eating red meat.
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans French onion soup
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 4 hamburger buns
- 4 slices American cheese
- Cook Turkey in skillet over medium heat.
- Take a table spoon of the soup and the flour and mix in a bowl to make a roux.
- Add all the soup and the roux to the turkey and simmer for 20 minutes, or until you get a sloppy joe consistancy. (thick and not runny).
- Place mixture on hamburger buns and add a slice of cheese. Microwave for 30 seconds until cheese melts.