Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I cannot remember where I first found this recipe, but it's a keeper. It's very quick to prepare and has great flavor! I'm posting here for safe keeping!
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1⁄2 medium bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 onion, chopped
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 mixed-grain hamburger buns
- Brown turkey in skillet coated with cooking spray.
- Add peppers and onions and cook until tender.
- Add barbeque sauce and cayenne pepper (depending on heat of BBQ sauce, may not need cayenne pepper).
- Heat thoroughly, stirring frequently.