- 6 ounces lean ground turkey
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup (I use organic)
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- 3⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Splenda brown sugar blend
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 whole grain buns, toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook meat in a medium skillet until done; drain fat.
- In a small saucepan, mix the sauce ingredients. Add the turkey and stir to coat well.
- Heat on medium, then reduce heat to low. Cover & simmer for 30-35 minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve on toasted buns.