Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
These mini burgers are out of the oven and ready to eat in 25 minutes. Special ingredients of turkey, yogurt and a mix of spices put a tasty and healthy spin on the all-American burger.
- 78.07 ml low-fat mayonnaise
- 29.58 ml finely chopped fresh parsley
- 29.58 ml finely chopped fresh sage
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 566.99 g lean ground turkey
- 118.29 ml plain yogurt
- 9.85 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 9.85 ml Dijon mustard
- 2.46 ml salt
- 8 small dinner rolls or 8 small potato dinner rolls
- Preheat grill to medium-low. Combine mayonnaise, parsley, sage and garlic in a small bowl. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine turkey, yogurt, Worcestershire sauce, mustard and salt. Mix gently with your hands. Form in 8 small 1/2-inch-thick patties.
- Grill burgers, turning once, until an instant-read thermometer inserted into center of a burger reads 160°F, about 15 minutes total.
- Put burgers on bun bottoms and spread with mayonnaise mixture. Top and serve.