These mini burgers are out of the oven and ready to eat in 25 minutes. Special ingredients of turkey, yogurt and a mix of spices put a tasty and healthy spin on the all-American burger.
My Private Note
mini bu ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1/3 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh sage
- 1/2 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 1/4 lbs lean ground turkey
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 8 small dinner rolls or 8 small potato dinner rolls
- 1Preheat grill to medium-low. Combine mayonnaise, parsley, sage and garlic in a small bowl. Set aside.
- 2In a large bowl, combine turkey, yogurt, Worcestershire sauce, mustard and salt. Mix gently with your hands. Form in 8 small 1/2-inch-thick patties.
- 3Grill burgers, turning once, until an instant-read thermometer inserted into center of a burger reads 160°F, about 15 minutes total.
- 4Put burgers on bun bottoms and spread with mayonnaise mixture. Top and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey Sliders With Herbed Mayonnaise
Serving Size: 1 (231 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 391.7
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 103.7 mg
- Sodium 712.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 34.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: