Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This tasty slice is a great way to use up leftovers.
Make and share this Turkey Slice (Leftover) recipe from Food.com.
- 1 ounce butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 leek, trimmed and sliced
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 10 ounces turkey, cooked shredded
- 7 ounces leftover vegetables or 7 ounces prepared stuffing
- 13 ounces puff pastry, chilled
- 3 1⁄2 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 4 tablespoons cranberry sauce
- 1 medium egg, beaten
- Preheat oven to 425°F
- Cook the leek in the oil and butter until softened.
- Add the thyme, turkey and leftovers and season.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes. Take off the heat.
- Roll out the pastry.
- Place on a baking sheet and pile the turkey mixture over one half leaving a 1in rim on the three cut edges.
- Scatter over the cheese and spoon the cranberry sauce on top.
- Brush the three cut edges with egg and fold the pastry over.
- Press to seal. Prick all over with a fork.
- Brush the top with beaten egg.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.