- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 large onion
- 2 carrots
- 1 1⁄4 lbs ground turkey
- 2 teaspoons thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 1⁄4 cups chicken broth
- 1⁄4 cup tomato paste
- 3 cups mashed potatoes (more to preference)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- combine oil, onion and carrots; cook 7 minutes.
- then add turkey, thyme and salt; cook until turkey is browned
- sprinkle in flour and cook until absorbed.
- stir in tomato paste and broth, bring to boil; reduce and simmer until thickened.
- transfer to a 2 quart baking dish and top with favorite prepared mashed potatoes.
- Bake 15 minutes in oven.