Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 mins
Quick and easy and oh so moist and flavorful. This comes from a cookbook off the sale rack (what better place?)called Best Loved Community Recipes.
- 12 ounces turkey breast, in 4 slices 3 oz each,about 1/4 inch thick
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 cup fresh breadcrumb
- 1⁄2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- snipped parsley
- Rinse turkey slices and pat dry.
- Stir together flour, salt and pepper in a shallow bowl.
- In another shallow bowl beat the egg with the water.
- In another shallow bowl mix the cheese and the bread crumbs.
- Dip each turkey slice in the flour, then the egg then the bread crumbs.
- In a 12 inch skillet melt butter over med-high heat.
- Add coated turkey slices and cook 2-3 minutes per side or until no longer pink.
- Move to serving platter and garnish with parsley.
This was quick and easy. You don`t need all the bread crumbs and cheese. I would cut it in half. I did have to through that much away. I also used olive oil to fry the slices.It was tasty. I think some sauteed mushroom and onions might do it real good.