I got this recipe from my mom's old cookbook that she has been cutting and pasting recipes in for years. Have no idea where most of them came from but most are pretty old recipes. Some have names, some have companies, some (like this one) is your guess too! I have yet to make this one. This recipe is a toned down version from some that I have seen in that it isn't spiced or real seasoned up. I believe that you can add more seasoning to it for taste. Cooking time is not exact because it will depend on the thickness of the turkey slices.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in skillet over medium high heat.
- 2Pound turkey to 1/4 inch thickness.
- 3In a shallow bowl, flour, salt,and pepper.
- 4In another bowl beat egg and water.
- 5On a plate, combine bread crumbs with Parmesan cheese.
- 6Dredge turkey in flour.
- 7Dip in egg.
- 8Then coat with bread crumbs.
- 9Fry turkey slices in butter until done and golden brown, about 7 minutes (depending on thickness).
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey Scallopini
Serving Size: 1 (1177 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2899.2
- Calories from Fat 1224
- Total Fat 136.0 g
- Saturated Fat 42.3 g
- Cholesterol 1198.0 mg
- Sodium 1443.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 379.9 g