4 hrs 15 mins
I haven't tried this yet, I am using my crockpot more and more.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb cooked smoked turkey sausage
- 2 small sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 medium green sweet pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 stalk celery, cut in 1/2 inch pieces
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons quick-cooking tapioca
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes with garlic
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1Cut sausage in half lengthwise, cut into 1-inch slices.
- 2In slow cooker combine sausage pieces, sweet potatoes, pepper, celery, onion and tapioca.
- 3Add undrained tomatoes, beans and broth.
- 4Cover and cook on low 8-10 hour or high 4-5 hours.
- 5500 cal, 11 fat, 10 fiber.
Browse Our Top Stew Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Stew Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey Sausage & Sweet Potato Stew
Serving Size: 1 (413 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 418.1
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 12.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 74.9 mg
- Sodium 1703.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.6 g
- Sugars 13.4 g
- Protein 24.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
tomatoes with garlic