Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 30 mins
In 'The Best Casserole Cookbook Ever' by Beatrice Ojakangas
Make and share this Turkey Sausage, Egg, and Cheddar Bake recipe from Food.com.
- Butter a 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- In a skillet, crumble and cook the sausage over moderate heat until browned; drain well.
- Spread half of the bread cubes in the baking dish.
- Top with half of the cheese and all of the sausage.
- Cover the sausage with the remaining bread cubes and the remaining cheese.
- Mix the eggs, milk, salt, dry mustard, and cayenne pepper in a large bowl.
- Pour this mixture over the ingredients in the dish.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 12 hours.
- Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking.
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Uncover the dish and bake for 1-1 1/2 hours or until set (baking time will vary depending on how cold the ingredients are).