2 hrs 15 mins
1 hr 30 mins
In 'The Best Casserole Cookbook Ever' by Beatrice Ojakangas
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Butter a 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- 2In a skillet, crumble and cook the sausage over moderate heat until browned; drain well.
- 3Spread half of the bread cubes in the baking dish.
- 4Top with half of the cheese and all of the sausage.
- 5Cover the sausage with the remaining bread cubes and the remaining cheese.
- 6Mix the eggs, milk, salt, dry mustard, and cayenne pepper in a large bowl.
- 7Pour this mixture over the ingredients in the dish.
- 8Cover and refrigerate for at least 12 hours.
- 9Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking.
- 10Preheat the oven to 350°.
- 11Uncover the dish and bake for 1-1 1/2 hours or until set (baking time will vary depending on how cold the ingredients are).
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey Sausage, Egg, and Cheddar Bake
Serving Size: 1 (252 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 445.5
- Calories from Fat 257
- Total Fat 28.6 g
- Saturated Fat 10.4 g
- Cholesterol 338.2 mg
- Sodium 1185.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 27.3 g